Chronic Disease Management Course
Our Subscriptions are available through an Individual or Practice Subscription. Individual Subscriptions – for GP’s, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers / Practitioners, Practice managers, Administration and Reception.
This subscription is suitable for professionals wanting the tools to help them excel in their current positions. Practice Subscriptions –suitable for all General Practices, Indigenous Health and Corporate Clinics.
Complete a Chronic Disease Management Course with CDM Plus
CDM Plus loves Chronic Disease Management and you will too! Sign up for one of our chronic disease management courses or workshops. Our training and resources can help you review the best care for your patients.
Tips Regarding a Chronic Disease Management Course for Nurses
Are you looking for ways to get more value out of our chronic disease management courses and training? Keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Keep an open mind. Even if you are an experienced chronic disease management nurse things are constantly changing in health care. Guidelines, Medicare item numbers and descriptions.
- Share your knowledge and experience. Our workshops and training are
- Practice Team. We know that chronic disease management requires the nurse practice team. Each team member has a role to play.
- Patient Engagements. It’s all about the patient. We teach you how to improve patient engagement so they improve self-management and attend chronic disease management appointments.
What Sets CDM Plus Apart Regarding Chronic Disease Management Courses for Nurses
Our team strives to be a trusted name in the industry regarding managing patients that struggle with chronic illness. Ways that we set ourselves apart are:
- Experience: Our team has years of experience in the health care industry. We have a first-hand understanding of how difficult it is to coordinate a care plan for patients who have a chronic
illness. Our staff goes above and beyond to provide you with the knowledge that we have gathered. Feel free to read moreabout our background in the field.
- On-site courses: If your practice includes multiple nurses, it may be beneficial to arrange one of our on-site group classes. Our team comes to your location and presents on various topics, including early detection and efficient administrative practices. Find out moreabout our group training options.
- Course breakdown: Are you curious to know the information that we review during your class?
Our course overviewprovides you with a full scope of what you can expect during your session.
Related Services We Provide to Chronic Disease Management Courses in Australia
We offer more than just standard chronic disease management nursing courses. Other support that we provide includes:
- Online options: We respect the fact that doctors tend to have a bustling business filled with patient appointments. If you are too busy to attend one of our face-to-face workshops, you should consider taking one of our chronic disease management courses online.
- Updates on the latest news and events: Our company realises that the information regarding chronic illnesses is always changing, which is why we strive to provide you with up to date information regarding the field. Read more about the latest updates.
- Subscriptions: Our resources are an excellent investment that provides your office with monthly information, including training manuals, calendars and booklets. Browseour variety of subscription choices.
About CDM Plus
The team at CDM Plus are committed to helping medical professionals throughout Australia improve their practice by providing them with resources to manage their patient’s needs. Our team is always happy to address any concerns you have about our courses.
Contact ustoday to speak to a member of our team about the benefits of our classes or if you need us to come to you.