Our Subscriptions are available through an Individual or Practice Subscription. Individual Subscriptions – for GP’s, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers / Practitioners, Practice managers, Administration and Reception.
This subscription is suitable for professionals wanting the tools to help them excel in their current positions. Practice Subscriptions –suitable for all General Practices, Indigenous Health and Corporate Clinics.
Taking Chronic Disease Courses to Explore New Strategies
Are you working in primary health care and interested in chronic disease management courses? Learning how to manage chronic conditions in primary health care can be complicated. At CDM Plus we’ve made it simple. Our training and resources will help your practice team with skills and tools to deliver long term chronic disease management.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Our Chronic Disease Management Courses Practice Resources
How can you be sure that this is a worthwhile investment? Making plans for how to improve the return on your investment can help. Here are our tips for doing just that:
- Follow our helpful quick start guide that will be delivered with your practice resources. We’ve set everything out into a couple of steps to help you get ready, set it up, good to go.
- Add on an induction. Our inductions are optional but can give your practice team the help and support when implementing new processes.
- Ask for support if you need it. Change can be hard and sometimes a practice needs a bit more support to get and keep things going and were here to help.
Problems CDM Plus Can Help You to Address Regarding Chronic Disease Patients
What specific concerns will these learning opportunities help you to correct? We’ve identified several areas that we work towards improving:
- Planned Care. Patients with chronic conditions need regular planned care to minimise complications and prevent complications from disease. Our next appointment process ensures that care is delivers the right time, every time.
- Patient Engagement. Involving the patient in the process can be hard but we can help. Our processes provide structure but allow patients to identify goals and increase their ability to self-manage.
- Financial Sustainability. Providing long term planned care for patients with chronic conditions can benefit the patient and the practice. The patients seen at regular intervals. The practice is able to deliver services and plan resources 6 and 12 months ahead of time. Difficulties in identifying the potential for the development of a chronic condition or in providing a structured plan for the prevention or delaying of the onset of a disease. Prevention is more important than treatment — it’s indeed better not to have a condition at all. Our courses offer insights into how to encourage preventative behaviours.
With a focus that combines big-picture details with the realities of patient interactions; our courses aid in fostering a more cohesive approach.
Why Trust CDM Plus for Chronic Disease Courses Online?
With over five years in the industry and a deep understanding of the subject matter in question, CDM Plus has established a clear record of success with a wide variety of clients. From online courses to face-to-face workshops, we remain focused on creating a better future for all. See what others have had tosay through their testimonials, or contact us for help today.