Our Subscriptions are available through an Individual or Practice Subscription. Individual Subscriptions – for GP’s, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers / Practitioners, Practice managers, Administration and Reception.
This subscription is suitable for professionals wanting the tools to help them excel in their current positions. Practice Subscriptions –suitable for all General Practices, Indigenous Health and Corporate Clinics.
Provide Quality Chronic Care for Your Patients with CDM Plus
With chronic diseases on the rise, changes in funding mechanisms and an ageing population, the need for skilled chronic care delivery is growing. CDM Plus training and resources program is specifically designed to work at the GP level, providing high-quality consulting services that focus on chronic disease care, such as COPD care plans and chronic kidney disease care plans, detection intervention and prevention of chronic disease.
Related Services We Offer to Chronic Disease Care Training
What Sets CDM Plus Apart Regarding Chronic Patient Care
CDM Plus offers comprehensive training resources to help medical practices learn more about managing patients with chronic disease and empower them to deliver quality long term chronic disease management and care coordination. Here are a few of the things that set us apart from other programs.
- Custom training: We’ll bring the training to you, wherever in Australia you happen to be. We can also tailor our training to suit the unique needs of your practice.
- A variety of choices: We offer a range of proven CDM Plus training including face to face training, online learning or remote learning so that you can decide which the best fit is for you and your team.
- Online modules: Practices can access our Chronic Disease Management Online Modules as a bundle for multiple users so you can learn your own way in your own time.
The Importance of Chronic Disease Care
CDM Plus in Australia takes a patient-focused approach to chronic disease management. Here are some of the advantages of this type of care.
- Early Detection. Prevention and early detection activities can help keep a patient well. Condition from worsening and ensure that they have access to the care and support services they need right from the start.
- A tailored approach. We understand that each practice operates a bit differently and can deliver training to suit your needs.
Supporting patients to manage their health more effectively: increasing patient engagement during a chronic disease management appointment through setting manageable goals can increase self-management.
About CDM Plus
CDM Plus is a leading provider of Chronic Disease Management training and resources. Our team trains all over Australia and can provide training to your team online. Contact CDM Plus today to learn more.