Our Getting Started short courses are delivered as a single 2.5-hour individual remote training session with one of our experienced CDM Plus Trainers. Our sessions will use your current clinical software, including Best Practice, Medical Director, Communicare, and Zedmed to increase confidence to manage patients with Complex Care needs.
Getting Started with Complex Care is suitable for Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Practitioners, and GPs looking to improve Complex Care service delivery.
- Identify complex care settings and pathways
- Identify eligible patients for a case conference
- Define a multidisciplinary case conference
- Identify the MBS Item Numbers available for a Case Conference
- Identify a Case Conferencing Process
- Increase confidence to participate in a case conference