Our new compression socks are designed to gently squeeze your legs / feet to increase the pressure in the tissue beneath your skin. This may help to maintain blood flow and reduce discomfort and swelling.
Compression socks may help by:
- Increasing circulation and blood flow in your legs
- Decreasing swelling in your legs and ankles.
- Preventing blood from pooling in your veins.
- Preventing blood clots.
- Improving lymphatic drainage.
- Helping reduce pain and discomfort.
Benefits Of Compression Socks
- One of the main reasons for wearing compression socks during exercise, is the expectation of performance enhancement. Over training your legs can cause stress, fatigue, tension and restrict circulation. The support from compression socks and compression therapy increases circulation and provides relief for foot pain, shin splints, muscle inflammation, soreness and helps improve athletic performance.
Reduced Muscle Soreness And Fatigue
- Compression socks can become very beneficial especially during prolonged periods of activity with short recovery time.
Other General Benefits Of Compression Socks Include
- Blood Circulation
- Oxygen Transport
- Improves Lymphatic Drainage
- Diminishes Leg Swelling
- Helps Prevent Blood Clots
- Helps Reduce Leg Pain
- Prevents Development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Made of 80%Nylon and 20% Spandex – 15-30mmhg