Welcome to Chronic Disease Management with CDM Plus!
Once you have mastered the basics of Chronic Disease Management, it’s time to take it to the next level!
This one-day face-to-face workshop is suitable for Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Managers, and GPs looking to improve Chronic Disease Management service delivery.
Our Advanced CDM Workshop is delivered by one of our experienced CDM Plus Trainers.
What we will cover on the day:
- Prevention, Detection, and Management of chronic conditions such as Asthma/COPD, Diabetes, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Cardiovascular Disease, and Chronic Kidney Disease
- MBS Item numbers for common detection and management activities
- Complex Care and MBS Billing Pathways
- Data and Reporting, Quality Improvement and Digital Health
- Case Conferences
- Case Studies
- Hard Copy Training Materials Included
- Identify risk factors for common chronic conditions
- Identify MBS Item Numbers for Chronic Disease Management Detection and Management activities
- Define a Multidisciplinary Case Conference
- Identify the MBS Item Numbers available for a Case Conference