About the opportunity
Fuelled by our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our Training and Product Development team and in search for a Trainer to help us achieve our customer goal.
What you will do
As a CDM Plus Trainer, you will be responsible for creating content and delivering our training either face-to-face and/or virtually.
You will have the chance to use your experience to help improve service delivery in the Primary Healthcare setting.
Who are we looking for?
- Registered Nurse with at least 3 years of experience and strong experience in Community and Aged Care / Primary Healthcare
- TAE 40116 Certificate IV Training & Assessment (desirable)
- Great relationships management and communications skills
- Understanding of Government funding and programs
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work quickly and effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft applications (eg Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Teams)
What we can offer you
- Full time role with an above award salary appropriate to experience and skills will be negotiated.
- The ability to use your discipline expertise to help others achieve their goals
- The opportunity to develop your online teaching skills within a forward-thinking innovative organisation
- A supportive and connected team to grow and develop within