Fueled by our continued growth, we are now looking to expand our sales team and in search for a Business Development Manager.
The BDM will take a lead role in helping shape and execute the growth and sales strategy of the business. The role will see the BDM identify and create new relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in both corporate and government organizations.
The role will include all aspects of business development and relationship management, including working with relevant internal and external stakeholders, with the aim to deliver on our growth plan by 2025.
What we need from you
- The ability to recognize new opportunities that will lead to business growth
- A sound strategic approach in prospecting, converting and signing up new client or business opportunities
- Present new products and services that will result in increased revenue for the business
- Create and manage an accurate revenue forecast
- Meet revenue target as set by the business
- Grow and manage an accurate pipeline
- Attend industry functions and events
Qualifications, competencies and, experience
- A proactive and action driven attitude to succeed
- The ability to generate ideas and think innovatively
- Demonstrable sales experience in identifying and developing a successful business partnership.
- A strong commercial acumen and negotiation skill.
- A demonstrable stakeholder management skill.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- A network within the Primary Care, Government, Corporate and Pharmaceutical industry is highly regarded but not essential
- Advance computer skills and working knowledge of management software programs including Office and CRMs