Heart Health Assessment
Welcome to our latest Virtual Workshop, Heart Health Assessment!
This workshop is suitable for Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners & GPs that are wanting to get the most out of the Heart Health Assessment. Learn how you can start using this great preventative Health Assessment in your practice.
What we’ll cover in this Virtual Workshop:
• Eligible patients
• Cardiovascular Risk Calculator
• Prevention & Early Detection Activities
• Guidelines for the assessment and management of absolute CVD risk
• Medicare Requirements for Heart Health Assessments
• Resources and More Information – Getting started, templates and the Heart Health Check Toolkit
1. Identify target groups and at risk patients
2. Identify the Medicare requirements for a Heart Health Assessment
3. Apply learning to perform a Heart Health Assessment