Location – Essential Skills Training and Recruitment, 3 Warabrook Boulevard, Warabrook, NSW, 2304.
Welcome to Chronic Disease Management in 2020! We’re so excited to release our latest workshop for Primary Healthcare.
This workshop is suitable for Medical Practice Assistants, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers and Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners that are looking for an update in all things Chronic Disease Management.
What we’ll cover in this 1-day workshop:
- 2020 Update:
- What’s new in Chronic Disease Management
- Guidelines and Funding
- Medicare update
- Health and Wellness vs Chronic Disease Management
- Increasing patient engagement
- Skills your patient needs for self-management
- Understanding behavior change
- Care Planning and Goal Setting
Your take home resources