Cancer Care Plans
Our Subscriptions are available through an Individual or Practice Subscription. Individual Subscriptions – for GP’s, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Workers / Practitioners, Practice managers, Administration and Reception.
This subscription is suitable for professionals wanting the tools to help them excel in their current positions. Practice Subscriptions –suitable for all General Practices, Indigenous Health and Corporate Clinics.
Learn to Coordinate Disease Management Care Such as Care Plans and Health Assessment
Do you need help creating are plans, asthma care plans or other types of chronic disease management? Our proven CDM Plustraining programs can do just that. Do you need help so you can complete Chronic Disease Management activities like Care Plans and Health Assessments? Our proven Chronic Disease Management training and resources can help. We understand that all practices are a bit different and have a few options for you to choose from whether you prefer face to face workshops, group training delivered onsite, online modules or practice resolves your chronic disease management systems and processes will help you further manage patients with chronic disease and increase early detection and prevention activities. Help your practice team, deliver long term chronic disease management and increase practice performance by supporting them with the resources,
Benefits of a GPMP or a TCA
Patients that have chronic medical conditions, such as heart disease, chronic kidney disease, mental health and dementia, asthma, diabetes, or cancer, they may benefit from services under a GPMP (general practitioner management plan) or TCA (team care arrangement) . These plans present certain advantages, such as:
- Assisting General Practitioners to coordinate long term care for patients. Learn to prepare chronic disease management plans and implement practice team communication and coordination disease care plans, such as asthma care plans.
- Recording accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date information about your patient’s treatment and condition. Your practice team will be on the same page allowing you to deliver long-term care.
- Encouraging your patients to participate in their care. Help your patients increase self-management and their conditions so they reach their management goals and stay well
Related Services We Provide to Chronic Disease Management Training
At CDM Plus, we provide chronic disease management training and resources for general practitioners, nurses, aboriginal health workers and reception. The specific services we offer include:
We deliver Chronic Disease Management workshops nationally. Keep up to date and attend one of our CDM events for 2020.
We have individual and practice resources available to assist medical professionals who want access to the tools that can help them excel in their respective positions.
- Group training.
We deliver on-site group training throughout Australia for general practitioners, corporate practices and Aboriginal medical services, with training tailored to the specific needs of your practice.
What You Can Expect from CDM Plus Regarding Training and Resources
When you choose CDM Plus for your chronic disease management training, you’ll be working with an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing the very best service to every client. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Comprehensive training. We offer comprehensive chronic disease management training for various practices, enabling them to provide high-quality chronic disease care coordination.
- A determination to succeed. We excel only if you do. That’s why we offer services to complement every practice and its individual needs and improve patient outcomes when it comes to chronic disease management.
- Teamwork and integrity. Our values are an integral part of our culture. Honesty, integrity, teamwork, loyalty, trust and leadership form the foundation of everything we do.
We enjoy bringing our services to you and providing you with the tools and resources you need to provide effective long term chronic disease management for your patients.
About CDM Plus
CDM Plus provides Chronic Disease Management training and resources to your practice to your practice anywhere in Australia. We are a leading provider of chronic disease management training and resources. Whether you choose our face-to-face workshops, individual or practice resources, group training on-site at your practice or our online modules, either individually or as a bundle, for you or your practice you’ll receive the assistance you need to build long-term, sustainable programs that ultimately mean better care for your patients. Don’t hesitate to contact us today to discuss your needs.